Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Mudeford Quay - Dorset - England



The Bank Holiday on Monday January 2nd 2017 was a glorious day, cold and clear. I was staying with my daughter and husband in Christchurch for New Year Celebrations so decided it was a perfect day to visit one of my favourite places in the area. I have many happy memories of Mudeford that have been made over many years, first with my parents when I was a child, then later with David, continuing when our own family were growing up. Now I am making new ones!

I was last there in the summer and was amazed last week to find it even busier than back then. Everyone was enjoying the fact that the weather was so good, perfect for blowing away those holiday festivity cobwebs.
















 I hope you enjoyed the photos I shared today.

More Information about Mudeford and the surrounding area can found by visiting the following links.

Trip Advisor      Dorset For You    Mudeford - About Britain   Visit Dorset

7 comments:

  1. so much beauty, I think my favorite is the man and the dog in the sun outside the tiny house.. the fence is wonderful to and lobster traps are to..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful winter beach scenes. Warms my heart to see the kids enjoying nature!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post with beautiful photos - love the little cottages by the sea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to say how gorgeous the photo in your header is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We knew people who went every year to Mudeford and loved the beach huts there. Although I lived in Dorset and know it fairly well, I have never visited Mudeford myself although I always intend to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One day Jenny! It is lovely to read you have visited this post, thanks.

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting Travel Tales and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate your support, which is a great encouragement to me and reading them is always a pleasure. All commenter's will receive a visit back from me and followers a follow back. I will respond to questions here but not reply to every individual comment due to time constraints, a problem we all have.